Step aboard our Pontoon-Tiki vessel for a unique experience in the Wildwoods!
* All trips are BYOB (Drinks and Food)
* All trips hold a maximum of 6 guests
* There is a restroom onboard
* Must be 18 years old to book. All ages welcome.
Refund and Re-Scheduling Policy
Bookings canceled 7-14 days prior to departure will receive a 50% cancellation fee.
Any cancellation within seven days of departure is non-refundable but can be rescheduled with a 10% fee with 48 hour notice prior to departure depending upon availability.
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy
We reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time due to inclement weather, wind, safety, or mechanical issues. If your cruise is canceled, you can be rescheduled to a later available date at no cost or a refund could be issued.
All prices below INCLUDE fees. No Hidden Charges!
• Everyone who is boarding the vessel must read and sign a waiver.
• Maximum of 6 Passengers
• Arrive at least 15 minutes early. You don’t want to impede on your charter time. There is plenty of free parking. Come down the dock and make a left at the end of the dock. You will see us on your right after you walk about 20 feet.
• This is a BYOB Charter. Please bring your own food, drinks, ice, cups, and plates.
• Before the trip, the captain will go over a safety briefing explaining where lifejackets are as well as other important information pertaining to safety
• Please follow this link to find other frequently asked questions: https://www.pon-tikicharters.com/about-3
• Feel free to email/call/text us with any questions or concerns
• If you require special assistance of any kind, please notify us at least a week before your cruise
• Tips for the Captain are not included in the price. If you wish to tip your Captain, please have cash or Venmo details ready (they cannot accept credit cards)
Remember, the safety of our guests, crew, and vessel is our priority. Listen to your Captain. Those who do not follow safety rules or show signs of being overly intoxicated will not be allowed to board. If safety is compromised during the cruise, the cruise may be terminated early, and a refund will not be granted.